Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Flat Pack Session 1.....

FPT (Flat Pack Trauma) is now on going..... 30 degrees out there today, eek!  But I live to tell the tale.....

Armed with my iPod (and speakers), a large bottle of water and my trusty screwdriver, we went from this......


to this.....

to this.....

and finally to this.....

Tomorrow I shall move into the spare room while I wait for the IKEA delivery.  Talk about personal shopping - I took a list, a credit card and 10 minutes, job done!

(If I get round to it I may also blog the Ugie in the next few days.  The heron's sea food fest has been sorted, but the swan at bath time is still to go.  For those of you who weren't there, it will be well worth the wait!)


2 comments:

  1. Most impressive. Is there a chair there? Couldn't really make it out. And what's the mystery object on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes there is, also a matching ottoman (currently hiding in the bottom of your wardrobe alcove under a heap of rugs and pillows). I don't think they were there when I viewed. Doubt if they'll be needed, but they can always be returned to Pauline. The mystery object is a wiggly mirror.

    ReplyDelete