Sunday, 11 August 2013

Further Kitchen Planning.....

.... BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!

I now have 5 or 6 months to....


  • flog dining room furniture on ebay
  • match the old kitchen tiles (no longer made, have a feeling I'll fail at this one and we'll have to redo the whole floor)
  • choose new wall tiles - planning to do floor to deiling where there aren't cabinets
  • choose new roller blinds for kitchen & conservatory doors
  • find a 3-piece sliding door to go through to lounge
  • choose LED downlights
  • choose a new extractor hood
  • choose radiators (though I think I already know what I want to go where for that)
  • clear junk in garage so Martin has room to use it as a workshop
  • arrange for Tony to fit a new window unit in kitchen so I do't damage new tiling at a later date
  • move piano out into hall (first job I need Martin for)
  • get carpet moved upstairs & fitted in spare room (second job I need Martin for)
  • clear everything out of all the cupboards - and I don't plan on boxing it all up in newspaper, so it will be floor to ceiling stacks in the spare bedrooms and no guest room!


2 comments:

  1. Never had a deiling ...
    Too much stress - how will you cope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your excellent planning we're sure all will be well!

    ReplyDelete