It was delivered early this afternoon, and looks (and smells) fabulous.
I have taken a photo straight on the rear end so I've got the registration when I get back to LHR from Oz - it would be soooo embarrassing if I couldn't remember which car it was when I got back!
I haven't actually got as far as driving it as I've been on the phone (on and off) half the afternoon - they forgot to load the SatNav. Seems the paperwork for the car shows the system was checked out ok, which would include loading the SD card with all the works. But somewhere along the way the card has gone missing, and now it just tells me that it isn't installed. Not what I need to see with the Heathrow run coming up - I need it to get to the car park! I think there may well be someobdy come from the Derby Mazda dealership tomorrow when I'm in work, to bring out a new card for me and get it up and running. But Russel will be calling me again in the morning.


Golly gosh it's amazing.
ReplyDeletevery nice, for a car
ReplyDelete