How to kill a sleepless night.....
After a couple of hours of early sleep, 4 consecutive night shifts has left me bright eyed and bushy tailed at 2am, so what do you do then? After reading a bit, booking airport parking for the Oz trip and updating Java and Adobe, I moved on to Scotland photos and went right through the shots from the Bullers. I've been very ruthless, but these are some of my favourites.
I thought these last 3 show such a level of artistry, of real poetry in motion...... I particularly like the use of the tail as a stabiliser during final approach.
It's now 3:30 so time to try for sleep again. Alarm is set for not long after 9 anyway as I need to call the agents re forms. Will have a lie in on Sunday!










My comment did nnot seem to post - so will paraphrase. nice series of the shag landing and I like the thrift
ReplyDelete