Play Time - Strichen
I experimented a couple of times with blurring the trees, and then took some photos in the same light to add onto the new backgrounds Here are a couple of attempts - the framed one is the more successful I think. The pink in the unframed shot is the rhododendrun!
I shall now go and turn Christmas leftovers from the freezer into turkey gumbo, but if I get round to anything else today will add to this later.
.... The gumbo was yummy, with a portion to take into work tomorrow night & 5 more (with rice) to go into the freezer. And here are a few more favourites from Strichen that have had the treatment this evening.
Great doggy concentration here.
And I have to wonder why it is they never seem to agree on anything .
And finally, just thought this was lovely.






Nice effect with the trees
ReplyDeleteThe pics are great. Very clever - particularly the blurred ones!
ReplyDelete