Monday, 21 January 2013

More snox!

Damn!

Another few inches overnight here.  I understand Sarah hasn't made it into school - though she may try later.

I have the dentist in an hour or so, but shall walk in for that, as it's only in the village.  Then I must get to work with the snow shovel - assuming I can get the car boot open to rescue it.  We have no let out on the desk, no chance to work from home, so I must try and get in.  I also have a massage booked this afternoon, but hopefully that will be cancelled.  I don't feel I can myself, as I missed an appointment while in Prague.  Jenny cancelled the remake last week due to snow, so we'll see how it goes today.  I need to clear the side of the house as well - the bin men come in the morning, and my black bin hasn't been emptied since Christmas.  (I hadn't realised they were coming on a different day after Christmas, and missed it, and then I was in Prague the next time.)

Wish we had rain like down under - and warm rain at that.

1 comment:

  1. We'd quite like warm rain at the moment -No, Mollie says she's quite happy

    ReplyDelete