Sarah has decided that she can't bear to be left out, so now she has a decent bird feeder too, right at the top of her little steps, where she can tie it to the railing if necessary. Long tailed tit, nuthatch and blue tits have lost little time, and yesterday a siskin found her niger seed. Ma is furious, that's one she hasn't got. Yet, anyway. I haven't had it in mine either. Mol insists that this isn't a competition. But we all know better - and while Sarah and I are polite about it, Ma isn't.
I think my chiropractor has decided I'm a strange specimen. I turned up yesterday to see Rob, and he found that all the improvement he'd found the previous week had disappeared again. Pelvis very skewed, left side of back stiff and tight just to the sight before he even got as far as pulling it about. I'm back to the hospital on Saturday morning, for another steroid injection. As the last one made no difference at all, we're going for one right into the joint. The idea is to rule the hip right out - if no improvement at all, then it probably is the back. At the clinic last week I saw an OT rather than a consultant, and for complete novelty factor she actually had me stripped down and LOOKED at the back and hip! Whoever would have thought of doing that? I had more x-rays, and she listened to everything that the chiropractors said as well as looking at all the scans I'd already had. And based on experience she thinks probably all caused by my back as well. So Saturday I get admitted as an in patient, as they have to do this in the theatre (under local still) - they need the x-ray machine. I'm on days today & Friday, then night on Saturday. Goodness knows what I'll do for sleep before it, I could be there all day, as Rob reckons they'll keep me in for observation for a couple of hours as well.
Freezing again this morning, though doesn't look like a frost - cloudy overnight. 2 days ago the temperature went into double figures in the afternoon. Very strange.
Recieved and understood!!!!
ReplyDeleteSiskin AND goldfinch this morning.
ReplyDeleteI've not had any of the above yet - have had five species of parrot though so can't complain.
ReplyDeleteOn more serious note hope the jab goes OK and helps let us know..