So I shall go chronologically and start with my trip down south for Sarah's birthday. And obviously no birthday is worth having without a good cake. This year she got a chocolate mocha marble cake. Not one I've made before. But likely to be made again.
![]() |
| Well, you need something to go with a good cake.... |
But best of all is the nightly fun as she tries to corner her guinea pigs to return them to the hutch. Experience shows that the way to get the best from this is to sit in a central position with ones feet off the ground and the camera in hand.
Ah me. Happy days. But eventually the poor little rats are always cornered.
![]() |
| Piglet attempts to protect Winnie the Pig in the pigloo.... |
![]() |
| Captured whether she likes it or not |
![]() |
| Look at the terror in those little piggy eyes (they actually are red) |
I'm going to split my blogs up, so the next one will be the day up to London on Sarah's birthday.














Well worth waiting for!
ReplyDeleteThe cake was very good indeed. NB I do NOT encourage the squirrels - but the vaseline trick doesn't work. I don't think George & Winifred really mind being caught, & they like my company - they follow me around!
ReplyDelete