Monday, 31 October 2016

A little pool time

I bought a waterproof camera in Duty Free on my way over.  Just a little point and click (which the disappointed boys have been told they won't be getting to use).

Anyway, charged it up at the weekend and gave it a go.















They've set up an Odin ramp using a sunbed and some plastic matting!  Only way he'll get in

Or out!  Daddy using a nice balll to entice him up the ramp

Such a dainty swimmer

It takes video too.  I got an ok bit that day, except I couldn't figure out hoow to stop it and ended up with a lot of footage of my fingers after I thoought it had stopped.  Must go online to look at the manual and figure it out.  Then I'll get Doms to upload it to YouTube if it's any good.

We're looking forward to using this on our reef trip.  But that won't be until just before I come home, because Tish only has 2 protected (ie completely guaranteed) days off the whole time I'm here now!  So much for being part time.


2 comments:

  1. What fun! I didn't think Odin was allowed in the pool??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not but the agent said as long as she doesn't see him in the pool he isn't going into the pool...

      Delete