This is the trip with Mol. We were very lucky with the weather, and I did get some good stuff. Of course, for this trip the main focus was definitely on all the newbies.
![]() |
| Teenage shag |
![]() |
| From one auk to another... |
![]() |
| Are you looking at me? |
![]() |
| Guillemot chick |
![]() |
| Just for completeness - young herring gull |
![]() |
| That really can't be a comfy position to rest in! |
![]() |
| Turnstone |
![]() |
| Erm... |
![]() |
| ....... |
![]() |
| Eek |
![]() |
| and finally oops! |
![]() |
| Yep, that's me after my final shift |
![]() |
| Bringing home the catch (I think they all have their 1 fish sticking out their beaks tail first |
![]() |
| Dunstanburgh Castle |
![]() |
| Tern fishing |
![]() |
| Arctic tern with junior |
![]() |
| Black headed gull with junior |
![]() |
| Mini mallard |
![]() |
| Razorbill with chick |
![]() |
| Kittiwake with young |
![]() |
| If that's what parenting does for you, I'm so glad I didn't! |
![]() |
| Bottle & sma is so much easier!! |
![]() |
| Sandwich tern sitting on a ball of fluff - or possibly with chick |
![]() |
| Mol's shots of me were better - I couldn't get back far enough for a full length!! |
![]() |
| Selfie of me with arctic tern (look closely at the eye!) |
| Now you can see just why I couldn't get that full length of Mol!! |





































































You do take the most fantastic pics
ReplyDelete