Friday, 21 September 2012

Lindisfarne

We got a really grey day when we took a look over here, so I tried for a bit of drama in the shots - post production work all of it this time.  What do you think?





I think I should probably have pushed the contrast on the sky further in the first of them.  Votes?

(Each shot is now made up of around 6 different layers, with different sections being highlighted and adjusted differently.  I haven't played with Adjustment Layers like this too often before.)

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous pics! Really atmospheric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the atmosphere. On the bottom pix have you tried bringing one piece of colour out, We have a great shot in black and white of Hamish wearing his red poncho with just the poncho in colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean a colour pop photo like I did of the 3 brats in their school uniforms. No I haven't - I was going for serious atmosphere rather than novelty. And anyway, the only colour in it is the red buoy. Could give it a go thought may add another Lindisfarne blog later today!

      Delete