...... will be tomorrow, because I'm going to bed.
But there are some nice pics to come, and as you will see all the twiddly bits are finished.
On Monday Martin returns for a couple of days - ceiling fan/light (we discovered today it's remote control operated, that was unexpected! Not sure which of us was the most excited about that), then the radiator (went and got it today) and finally the laminated floor.
I've invited Polo to tea on Wednesday.
Obviously I'll do the blog tomorrow before heading over to Parwich. Ma told me a couple of days ago that she was planning to do the inaugural roast on Saturday, with the nice little pork joint she has hidden away. So I invited myself.
So with a slight variation on the slaughtering of the fatted calf she decided to buy more veg and get the leg of lamb out the freezer instead.
Yay!
Night night all.....
Just trying to work out how Polo will get to you. Slightly worrying
ReplyDelete