Sunday, 10 August 2014

Sealing away....

Saw lots of seals this year, good views as the tide low enough for them out to be sunbathing.  Well, they would have been if there was any.....

First there was no sun with Sarah.....




Completely chillaxed

Nearly asleep, very Polo
Then there was no sun with Ma.....





Did someone say something?
And then there was no sun with Mol.

Oh no, I forgot.......










(Not impressing anyone)
I had to be very selective.  Amazing what a difference a few rays makes!  And straight after these were taken, we shot off on the dolphin hunt.  Got a second look at seals with Mol, as we also got some great views on Outer Farne (better known these days as Longstone).



Yep, those are his flippers



It was very clear water out there

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! They are lovely creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cub lying on his back with paws (flippers?) crossed on his chest.

    ReplyDelete