Doms, Tish and Xanthe are at the High School this evening for Prize Giving. Xanthe has a Merit Award for graphiics. There was a new dress for the proud student and all 3 looked very nice as they went off.
It does sound rather as if it's going to be a very tedious 2.5 hours!! Which is really crazy as thiss is the junior school as well as the senior school, and tomorrow is a school day..
I'm baby sitting. Against all expectations, up to this point the boys have been litte angels. Off to bed on time, definitely brushed their teeth (I insisted on smelling the toothpaste!), and no noise at all in the hour since. I did warn them that as I was using my tablet not watching TV I'd be abe to hear every sound.... This is probably the first night since I got here that it's been so quiet!
Odin is missing Mummy and Daddy and won't settle. And I've discovered that he really doesn't like the dark! I took him out to puddle, just a precautionary measure, and when he went to slow and got outside the circe of torch light he absolutely froze, poor scrap!


Lovely! Polo won't eat alone in the dark, as you know! Fire works last night which made her bark. but she wasn't really frightened.
ReplyDelete