Today Santa has hooked a little heart shaped wreath thing over the empty stable doors. Rather boring really!
Lunch at the garden centre yesterday was very nice. Apart from getting only 3.5 hours sleep before going over. (I went back to bed for an hour or so when I got home!)
They didn't have a grotto, but we rather liked this. The little polar bear in front of the car moves its head, and there is one fast asleep in the back which Ma particularly liked.
We found some nice decorations for the cottage from their Christmas stock - which I must say is a lot classier than the Happy Plant's was. So that was fun.
Lunch was excellent. Roast turkey with stuffing and bacon rolls, roasties, sprouts, carrots, bread sauce, cranberry sauce and gravy. Followed by Christmas pud with brandy sauce and really nice coffee. And Ma treated. So very nice all round.
The reindeer were a bit of a disappointment. 2 of them in a pen, looking rather down about life. And no sign of Santa, but maybe he comes later in the week. Forgot my camera, and the light wasn't fantastic, so not very clear even though I set the flash on. The guess is a male (as the antlers have gone) and a transsexual part way through the change as one antler left!
Blog tomorrow will be late as I'm away overnight (ball gown party at Tatton Park with Maria and other friends). Will open the calendar when I get home.








The pics weren't bad, were they! It was a good lunch. Glad you got a sleep
ReplyDelete