Thursday, 6 December 2012

6

Today Dasher has joined the fun, with a little string of red stars hanging from her teeth.  I don't think her antlers are quite as good as Blitzen's.


Heading up to Maria today to help her do a bit of packing up.  She has an apartment in Prague at last, they're just getting the paperwork ready for her to sign, so she won't be coming back quite as often after Christmas, and Mouse will be renting her place.  So stuff that isn't going to Prague but probably isn't Mouse-proof is heading for my garage (or loft when I ask Martin to help me get it up there!)

And the top news is I had an email from the camera people last night and my lens is already done!  So I shall ring them this morning to pay for it then get them to mail it back early next week.  Yay!  Very quick, I'm most impressed.  Mustn't lose their details, just in case I need them again!

(Having just rung them..... apparently a fault with something called the iris mechanism.  I must Google it!  But at least they found a definite problem, so hopefully that's well sorted.)

2 comments:

  1. What a relief. It's good to know there was a definite problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad its sorted and as you say very quick.
    Like the advent shots very good - hope you are taking it with you!

    ReplyDelete