Sunday, 23 December 2012

23

The reindeer have hung their out stocking (one between 9 of them?  Doesn't seem quite right!).


Not too much to say about yesterday.  We Skyped, we watched half an hour of Nigel Slater that we'd recorded the night before, we have cheese and crackers for lunch and then everyone pottered back off to Parwich.  A lot of flooding on the roads, but they got through ok.  I then had a nice early night.

I'm in work today and tomorrow, then over to Parwich for the night.  Today is forecast to be dry, and the rain not as heavy on the 24th, so the flood water on the roads here should recede ok, and I'll be surprised if I can't get through.  It would be a disaster - all my presents are over there already!  Not to mention I took the beef for Christmas dinner out of the freezer and sent it over yesterday as well.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well there are 3 alternative routes in that they don't seem to have found so if at first..... just turn round & try another way

      Delete